SB19 WYAT Live in San Francisco
November 18, 2022 | 8:00pm
Fox Theatre, Redwood City
Please be aware of the concert event guidelines and regulations before attending the event.
BAY AREA A'TIN — WHERE YOU AT?
SB19 is taking the world by storm and they are heading to SAN FRANCISCO, CA!
It’s your time to see the P-pop Kings - Josh, Pablo, Stell, Ken, and Justin - perform LIVE at the FOX THEATRE on NOVEMBER 18, 2022 (Friday)
SB19 is a five-member Filipino boy band composed of Pablo, Josh, Stell, Ken, and Justin that debuted in October 2018. The “SB” in SB19 stands for “Sound Break” which represents their goal to break and uplift the Filipino music and culture to the global scene.
This multi-awarded group is the first Filipino and Southeast Asian act to be nominated in Billboard Music Awards for the Top Social Artist category.
Their latest record-breaking hit ‘Bazinga' stayed for 7 weeks at No. 1 on the Billboard‘s Hot Trending Songs charts, making them the first act in the world to reach that milestone.
SB19 has also secured a spot in "Favorite Boy Bands of All Time," a list released by American magazine Teen Vogue, joining Korean supergroup BTS and iconic British band The Beatles.
Get ready San Francisco! Award-winning and Billboard-nominated P-Pop phenom SB19 is coming your way! Reserve the date and get your tickets now!
Event Ticket Guidelines
Ticket Prices: Ticket prices are subject to additional services charges, taxes & fees where it applies.
Concert Ticket Prices: Concert Tickets does not include Meet & Greet Access
- SVIP : $218 (SVIP Includes SoundCheck and Group Photo OP)
- VIP : $168
- General Tickets : $128 - $148
Refunds & Cancellations
- Strictly No Refunds and/or Cancellations
- CDPH currently strongly recommends that individuals continue to mask in indoor settings. Masking will continue to be an important layer of protection along with the continued recommendations around vaccinations, testing and ventilation.
- Wearing of Face Masks are recommended
CONCERT REGULATIONS, GUIDELINES & REMINDERS
- Soundcheck is scheduled for 6:30pm. Doors open for SVIP ticket holders at 6:00pm. All Non-SVIP ticket holders gates open at 7:00pm
- Group Photo OP will be done after the show
- Upon entry, you will be tagged with separate wristbands for Soundcheck.
- We will also provide a check-in number based on order of arrival.
- After filing in, please enjoy your time around the bar and lounge areas. Check out our various merchandise, including:
- Hoodie t-shirts
- LED wristbands
- Sticker sheets
- Key chains
- Showtime is scheduled for 8:00pm.
- Priority entry is given to all SVIP ticket holders at 6:00pm
- After filing in, please enjoy your time around the bar and lounge areas, as well as various merchandise.
- For the enjoyment of all guests, posters are limited to 12” x 12” size. Posters must be hand-held (not posted on sticks/totems).
Gifts for the artist will be collected in a box at the front doors prior to entering the venue. All gift items will be scanned or searched by security and must adhere to the venue’s security policies for allowed and prohibited items. Please do not bring food, perishable or liquid items, or glass or fragile items, as gifts.
The following are the venue’s security policy for permitted and prohibited items:
Security or employees have the right to restrict any other items deemed dangerous or hazardous
- Permitted Items:
- Prescription medication in its bottle with name that matched the ID of the person holding the bottle
- Small bags or purses (any bag deemed too large may be coat checked by our security upon entry and can be retrieved from coat check after the show)
- Small point and shoot cameras (cameras without detachable lenses)
- Portable phone chargers (powerbanks & charging cases)
- Small bags or purses limited to 9″ x 9″ x 5″ size (any bag deemed too large may be coat checked by our security upon entry and can be retrieved from coat check after the show).
- Prohibited Items:
- Weapons (pocket knives), pepper spray, fireworks, or weapon replicas
- Illegal substances and paraphernalia
- Outside food or drinks
- Cameras with detachable lenses or recording equipment (go-pros, selfie sticks), drones
- Stickers, flyers, handbills
- Markers, spray paint
- Laser pointers
- Toys or stuffed animals
- Glass, cans, aluminum bottles
- Umbrellas (must be checked at coat check)
- Noise makers or horns
- Streamers, balloons, signs, beachballs
- Animals (excluding service animals with corresponding paperwork to be reviewed prior to entry)
Strictly no ticket no entry! All attendees must provide a physical(printed) or digital(mobile) copy of their tickets to enter the venue.
Date: November 18, 2022
Start time: 08:00
Venue: Fox Theatre Redwood City
Directions: 2215 Broadway, Redwood City, CA 94063